Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Friday Quotables

Back by popular demand....Quotables by the kids.....(I really need to get better at writing down the funny stuff around here).

Cal: Avery, my house is cooler than your house, because it is a ROCK STAR house.
Avery: Well, my house is a PRINCESS house.
Cal: Well, my house is an ANIMAL house!
Avery: No, my house is Animal house!
Me: (under breath)...amen.

Avery: Mama mama, Cal needs you to wipe his butt.
Me: Ok, I'm coming.
Avery: Don't worry mama, I already wiped his butt.
Me: Whoa...ok, then let's go wash your hands!

(Cal walks into the bathroom while Chris is peeing)
Cal: Whoa Chris...you are STRONG!
( I think it made Chris's year!)

Me: Whoa...something is smelly in the car.
Avery: I tooted
Me: OK...what do you say?
Avery: Pee-U?
Me: What else do you say?
Avery: Yuck?
Me: What's the nice thing to say?
Avery: Ohhh...I saw 'scuse me.

Like always...I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head...more later!

1 comment:

Schavey Family said...

nI love your quotes...I may have to copy and do quotables on my blog...Hope we can see you soon. Glad to here the pregnancy is going well.
Dawn