Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You spin me right round like a record

I often say that there are certain phrases that I should just record so that I can just push play nad save myself the breath. Here's a list of the multiple phrases that I say OVER AND OVER AND OVER to the kids on any given day:

Don't pick your nose.
Go get a kleenex.
DO NOT put your finger in your mouth!
Stay in the backyard.
Please use your nice words.
What do you say? (answer: Please or Thank You)
Practice your patience!
Please sit down to eat.
Two more bites.
Please chew with your mouth closed.
NO MEAN HANDS!
Put Maggie (our kitty) down.
Choose your attitude carefully!
1....2.....3....
Be Gentle!
Slow down.
Hurry up.
You're being silly.
Time Out!
I Love You!

2 comments:

Mes Yeux Seulement said...

You should get Chris to make a CD of this for you. It'll save you some breath!

Willo said...

I also would ad in our house:

"What is going on?"

"What did you do to your brother?" -You will get to add this too soon.

"How many times do I have to say...?"