Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Two Avery from today....

Me: Avery, you have to put on pants to go outside.
Avery: I don't want to wear pants...it's warm out.
Me: Everyone does not want to see your bear butt.
Avery: Jesus loves my butt


Today is the first time that I let Avery go outside to play without me. She thought that she was pretty hot stuff! Of course, I watched her closely from the window and had my shoes on, ready to run outside. Avery spotted me spying on her and said "Mom...don't watch me. I'm BIG!"

4 comments:

Mes Yeux Seulement said...

Wow. Just...wow. I especially liked the "Jesus loves my butt" quote. You wanted a character, you got one!

JessLitLvr said...

Simply adorable, Michele. I can't wait to see you both again in just under a month!

tania said...

I think it's funny that she caught you watching her, and she knew exactly what you were doing...

amanda said...

Your kid kills me.